No place listed. No publisher or printer noted. No date [c. 1890s]. Ephemera no binding. [HOLIDAY] [CHRISTMAS] [ORNAMENTS]. Eight die-cut stiff paper ornaments printed recto and verso, chromolithographed in bright pastel colors, small hole for ornament hook at top; colors bright; no tears but a few light creases on some. Very good plus. Very good +. Item #1307
1) Girl with gift-wrapped packages, wearing a red stocking cap and green scarf, tall buttoned spats over her shoes, and riding on a flying dove. (2 7/8” x 7”). Light creasing to one wing tip.
2) Girl wearing a tam hat and plaid scarf, carrying a sprig of holly and riding a bird with a red head. (2 5/8” x 7 3/8”) Light creasing to both wing tips.
3) Girl wearing a red hat and white stockings with white pumps, carrying gift-wrapped packages and a small sprig of holly, riding a blue bird with a red breast. (3” x 6 1/8”)
4) Girl wearing a mustard-colored hat and coat, blue-dotted scarf, carrying gift-wrapped packages, riding a red bird with green wing feathers. (4” x 5 ½”) Light creasing to both wing tips.
5) Girl wearing a gold coat with a white bow at her neck, carrying a gift-wrapped package and sprig of holly, riding a red bird with green wings. (2 5/8” x 6”) Four creases to one wing.
6) Child wearing a green coat holding a gift-wrapped package, riding a red bird with purple on its wings. (4 7/8” x 4 5/8”) Light creasing on one wing.
7) Girl wearing a red hat, carrying a sprig of holly and gift-wrapped package, riding a pale blue bird with a red breast. ( 2 ¾” x 6”) Light crease to one wing tip; printing on verso misaligned.
8) An early-style Santa wearing his pants tucked into tall black boots, carrying gift-wrapped packages, riding a blue bird with red wings. Bird is carrying a large sprig of holly. (3 1/8” x 6”) Printing on verso misaligned.